To strengthen and support the current USDF membership base, while promoting USDF membership to all dressage enthusiasts.
- Improve membership retention through enhanced member satisfaction.
- Identify, communicate, and address the needs of each membership category by utilizing tools such as surveys.
- Increase member participation in competitions and education programs.
- Encourage membership renewal by increasing the awareness of the value of USDF membership.
- Continue to improve communications between USDF and the membership.
- Identify one key area highlighted during the 2013 membership satisfaction survey and develop a program or communication strategy that will address the identified need, thus improving membership satisfaction. The demonstration of the improvement will occur by implementing a very short (less than three questions) online pre-implementation survey, and after completion of the program/communication strategy, a post-survey will be initiated measuring whether a positive change resulted.
- Make competitors aware of the competition evaluation form, encouraging the use of the form to provide feedback and to help bring awareness to areas that need improvement.
- Provide feedback to other committees, as requested, in regards to initiatives that affect membership.
|Chair (7)||Paula K Langan||(831) 659-5696 / (831) 659-2383|
|Liaison (2)||Melissa A Schoedlbauer||(859) 971-7040 / (859) 971-7722|
|Member (2)||Kevin Bradbury||(734) 426-2111 / (734) 426-3111|
|Member (2)||Kenneth Dale Levy||(317) 373-9589 / () -|
|Member (3)||Lynn Palm||(352) 629-3310 / (906) 932-6050|
|Member (4)||Anne Sushko||(563) 580-0510 / () -|
|Member (6)||Kathryn E Lewis||(206) 356-1835 / () -|
|Member (9)||Leslie Jean Rohrer||(713) 523-0613 / () -|