Technical Delegates Committee
To provide education and an organized voice for Technical Delegates.
- Provide educational programs for technical delegates and aspiring technical delegates.
- Review United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) rules and rule change proposals.
- Establish regular contact with all technical delegates through regional coordinators.
- Establish a dialog between the Competition Management Committee and the Technical Delegates Committee in order to encourage show managers to use technical delegates as a resource.
- Continue to promote the Veronica Holt Award Fund, and continue to work with The Dressage Foundation to establish new grant application parameters.
- Identify additional means to make education accessible to dressage technical delegates, as well as ways to make educational materials available to competitors and competition management.
|Chair (4)||Jean Kraus||(573) 592-4298 / () -|
|Liaison (2)||Stacy Marie Durham||(859) 271-7894 / () -|
|Member (1)||Michelle D King||(540) 338-7362 / () -|
|Member (5)||Victoria Ann Powers||(805) 341-2072 / (805) 584-2315|
|Member (6)||Kaye L Phaneuf||(503) 880-3892 / () -|
|Member (7)||Doris Ute North||(714) 606-3475 / () -|
|Member (7)||Cynthia Reid||(805) 610-9079 / () -|
|Member (8)||Paul Donald Cormier||(508) 847-2931 / () -|
|Member (9)||Carolyn VandenBerg||(210) 215-2423 / () -|