USDF Online Education provides members with the opportunity to expand their knowledge beyond the ring. USDF offers three categories of courses: USDF Online Courses, USDF Short Courses by Topic, and Online Courses from Other Providers. Some courses complete USDF program prerequisites and continuing education requirements. These online courses complement our Education Library for members to further their knowledge of dressage.
- USDF Online Courses are open to all current USDF members and education credits will be awarded for completion. Where indicated, courses may fulfill prerequisite requirements or be counted for continuing education hours.
- Any member participating in the USDF Instructor Trainer Program will need to complete prerequisite quizzes. To fulfill the requirement, please complete Classical Training, Lungeing the Horse and Seat Lessons, and Principles of Teaching Online Courses.
- L Graduates can complete 2 hours of their continuing education by completing the L Program Continuing Education Online Course. When finished, send your completion certificate and L Graduate CE Report Form to Lprogram@usdf.org.
- A great place to get started on a new subject. Short Courses are quick study guides and quizzes to help you learn more about a variety of topics. Short Courses cover competition, breeding, equitation, and dressage movements.
- Each short course can be completed in 20 minutes or less. Short courses are not eligible for education credits.
- Can’t find the topic you are looking for? Try searching our Education Library.
- Earn education credits by completing these USDF University accredited programs hosted by other organizations. Additional costs may apply.
- Learn from our accredited providers such as Dressage Today Online, Pilates for Dressage®, My Horse University, and Equine Nutritional Solutions.