The United States Dressage Federation (USDF), a non-profit equine organization focused on the sport of dressage, has an immediate opening in the Membership Department for a full-time, hourly membership coordinator, serving USDF's affiliated dressage clubs.
Applicants must have exceptional customer service skills and be detail-oriented, must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently, and must be able to multi-task while meeting assigned deadlines. Applicants must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, and be able to navigate difficult situations with tact. Candidates must also possess proficient computer skills, including database management, have the ability to learn and work within custom databases, and have competency in all Microsoft Office applications.
USDF has over 100 affiliated dressage clubs across the country, known as Group Member Organizations (GMOs). Individuals who join a GMO become group members of USDF and receive USDF member benefits. This position oversees all aspects of club affiliation with USDF.
- Providing support for over 100 GMOs throughout the US by interfacing with key USDF volunteers and GMO officers
- Supporting and facilitating effective promotion of GMO membership
- Assisting GMOs in their member recruitment efforts
- Processing memberships received from GMOs and tracking payments
- Tracking GMO statistics on an annual basis
- Serving as liaison to a USDF committee as assigned
- Overseeing the GMO awards program
- Assisting members via e-mail and phone
- Assisting other staff in the Membership Department
- Travel may be required
Interested candidates who possess the necessary qualifications should send a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Department
United States Dressage Federation, Inc.
4051 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
There are no part-time position openings at this time.