Nominations & Elections
Nominations and elections are an integral part of the organization's governance. The nominating process results in the election of USDF's Executive Board members and PM delegates, and the appointment of USDF's GMO delegates and proxies to the Board of Governors. Each of these positions is vital in the governance of USDF.
For detailed information, please explore the links below. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding nominating, voting, or elections, please contact USDF's Nominating Committee liaison, the Nominating Committee Chair, or your region's Nominating Committee Representative.
Participating Member (PM) Delegates
- PM Delegate Nomination & Election Process FAQ: Information on nomination, voting and election processes. Deadlines and contact information included.
- PM Delegate Nominee Acceptance Form: Completion of this form is required for a PM delegate nominee to accept their nomination and be listed on the voting ballot.
- 2020 PM Delegate Biographies
- Current Year PM Delegates: Listing of current PM Delegates. Contact information for each delegate included.
- Executive Board Nomination & Election Process FAQ: An overview of nomination, voting, and election processes. Deadlines and contact information included.
- 2020 Executive Board Nominees
- Meet the Candidates: Biographies and Q&A from the 2020 Executive Board nominees.
Group Member Organization (GMO) Delegates
- GMO Delegate/Proxy Form and FAQ: Includes information about the GMO Delegate and/or Proxy appointment process. Also included is the "GMO Delegate/Proxy Authorization Form", the official form that a GMO is required to submit to make their delegate and/or proxy appointment.
- GMO Voting Strength/Delegate Tool: Calculates voting strength and number of delegates a GMO is allowed to appoint based on their roster count.
- GMO Delegate/Proxy Listing: Listing of 2020 GMO Delegates and Proxies.
The USDF Policies & Procedures and USDF Bylaws provide a wealth of information regarding USDF's governance structure, nominating and election processes. Below are links to both documents for your reference.