To procure quality candidates to govern the United States Dressage Federation.
- Secure nominations for regional Participating Member (PM) delegates and the USDF Executive Board.
- Ensure that all GMO members are represented on the Board of Governors by GMO delegates.
- Educate the membership about the candidates and oversee the election process.
- Procure nominations for the following USDF Executive Board positions by June 1: Vice President, Secretary, and Regional Director in Regions 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9.
- Procure nominations of PM delegates in all nine regions by April 15.
- Obtain GMO delegate appointments when designated by each GMO.
- Educate the membership about candidates.
- Recruit Canvassing Committee members.
- Oversee the election process.
- Send notification letter to each GMO who fails to respond to delegate and proxy-holder requests.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||8||Linda Marie Mendenhall||(508) 527-4946|
|Liaison||2||Sarah Garn||(859) 271-7897||(859) 971-7722|
|Member||1||Lori M Kaminski||(410) 398-1740|
|Member||2||Molly Fine||(716) 573-5390|
|Member||3||Barbara A Cadwell||(715) 350-1967||(715) 882-4906|
|Member||4||PJ (Pamela Jean) Koehler||(636) 577-1449|
|Member||5||Eva-Maria Adolphi||(801) 913-6054|
|Member||6||Alexandra Brooks||(509) 336-9373|
|Member||7||Joan Williams||(408) 512-2890||(831) 335-3090|
|Member||8||Kathleen J O'Connor||(508) 612-6985|
|Member||9||Alecia Daniel||(972) 398-0645||(972) 684-3816|