To promote the pursuit of excellence in dressage judging.
- Provide education opportunities for all levels of judges.
- Continue to improve the training of individuals currently licensed or aspiring to be licensed judges.
- Recognize progressive development of judges.
- Update the USDF Glossary of Judging Terms.
- Finalize the 2019 Introductory Level scoresheets and publish them on the USDF website by October 1.
- Continue to promote and enhance the USDF Continuing Education in Dressage Judging Program.
- Monitor all FEI and USEF rule changes and make proposed rule changes available to membership as soon as possible.
- Work with the L Program Committee to carry on with "The Judge's Box" in USDF Connection to further open communication and promote educational opportunities within the area of judge education.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||3||Gary Rockwell||(561) 790-3983||(561) 795-3173|
|Liaison||2||Sharon A Vander Ziel||(859) 971-7039|
|Member||1||Jeanne McDonald||(610) 458-8768||(215) 458-0892|
|Member||2||Maryal Barnett||(517) 230-8707||(517) 272-7174|
|Member||3||Terry Ciotti Gallo||(407) 977-7070||(407) 977-7080|
|Member||3||Marilyn Ogden Heath||(941) 303-5603|
|Member||5||Janet L Foy||(719) 260-1566|
|Member||6||Trenna Atkins||(360) 678-7008|
|Member||7||David H Schmutz||(818) 242-6247|
|Member||8||Lois J. Yukins||(978) 526-2452||(978) 526-9620|
|Member||8||Sarah Geikie||(860) 208-1646|
|Member||9||Marilyn Kulifay||(713) 861-0761|