Group Member Organizations Committee
To accelerate the growth and development of Group Member Organizations (GMOs) to broaden and strengthen the dressage community and increase access to education.
- To promote the education of GMO leadership.
- To offer support and materials.
- To provide a network of others with experience.
- To administer the GMO awards.
- Continue to promote education and networking among GMO leadership through roundtables, promotion of leadership activities in each region, utilization of Facebook group and the GMOPrez List, and promotion of pre-packaged education materials.
- Choose three topics for the 2019 GMO roundtable discussions and secure moderators.
- Secure judges for the 2019 GMO Awards Program.
- Continue to develop a working formula for a GMO leadership activity in each region.
- Review and update GMO award nomination forms to clarify what the judges are looking for in each award category.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||8||Cindi Rose Wylie||(978) 590-8722|
|Liaison||2||Melissa A Schoedlbauer||(859) 971-7040||(859) 971-7722|
|Member||1||Lisa Margaret Toaldo||(201) 874-0373|
|Member||2||Jeri Catherine Fuller-Matheny||(502) 544-9718|
|Member||3||Loretta Lucas||(352) 875-3613|
|Member||4||Donna L Hammond||(319) 338-3479|
|Member||5||Sarah Lindsten||(480) 586-7103||(480) 595-7749|
|Member||6||Stephanie J Bonney||(208) 631-8160|
|Member||7||Carolyn Tice||(714) 514-5606|
|Member||8||Stanley E Horton||(518) 384-0333|
|Member||9||Jennifer Ann Jarvis||(512) 925-9942||(512) 858-0951|