Adult Programs Committee
To encourage, increase and enrich adult participation in dressage by providing educational opportunities and recognition of achievement.
- Provide concepts for new adult education programs.
- Increase the number of and participation in USDF supported adult programs.
- Improve communication and networking within and between Regions, GMOs and the Adult Programs Committee to increase support of and participation in adult education.
- Continue to develop ideas to improve communication from USDF to members and GMOs, focusing on increasing participation in current USDF programs.
- Develop new programs to enhance the educational offerings of USDF.
- Explore the creation of a national calendar, hosted by USDF, to house a searchable database of dressage educational activities.
- Promote and support the USDF NEI.
|Chair (3)||Holly Hilliard||(970) 596-2819 / () -|
|Liaison (2)||Victoria Trout||(859) 271-7882 / () -|
|Member (1)||Michelle D King||(540) 338-7362 / () -|
|Member (4)||Kelly Vallandingham||(612) 309-5797 / () -|
|Member (5)||Gwen Piilani Kaawaloa||(303) 917-3679 / () -|
|Member (6)||Frances M Haupt||(971) 832-2260 / () -|
|Member (8)||Fie Studnitz Andersen||(508) 932-7744 / () -|
|Member (9)||Donna D Meyer||(979) 739-8607 / () -|