Member of Distinction
- The USDF Member of Distinction is a prestigious, national award that recognizes USDF members who have demonstrated exceptional commitment in his or her local area or region toward carrying out USDF's mission: "dedicated to education, the recognition of achievement, and the promotion of dressage"; or who demonstrates longevity of excellence in the sport of dressage and who has made outstanding contributions to the growth, development, quality, popularity and appreciation of the sport of dressage at a local or regional level. Individuals may be considered posthumously.
- Nominee must have been a USDF member (PM or GM) for a minimum of five years.
- Nominee should demonstrate consistent and cumulative volunteer activities over a minimum of five years at the local or regional level.
- Nominations may be made by any current USDF PM or GM.
- Current members of the USDF Executive Board and staff are not eligible for nomination.
- USDF staff or members of the USDF Historical Recognition Committee may contact you for additional information or media.
*A nomination may be moved to an appropriate award category, within the Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement Award and Member of Distinction nominations, at the discretion of the USDF Historical Recognition Committee.
*All nominations received after May 1 of the current year will be considered for the following year.