All-Breeds Eligibility Verification
ATTENTION: Please do not access this link on Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET as maintenance is being performed during these times. If you experience any difficulties with this page and/or have any questions about this process please contact USDF at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-971-7361.
All-Breeds Login is now closed. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
USDF All-Breeds Eligibility Verification Instructions
1. Login using the Participating Organizations (POs) society number and PIN number.
2. Only horses that meet the following parameters will appear on the PO’s list.
- Declared for the All-Breeds Awards
- USDF Lifetime Registered
- Have earned at least three scores in the current competition year
(October 1 through September 30)
- from at least two different USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized competitions
- at the same level
- of 58 percent or higher
3. Verify the horses on the list. If the horse meets the PO’s eligibility requirements, mark that horse with a "yes" in the drop down menu in the "Accept?" column. If the horse will not meet the PO’s eligibility requirements for the current competition year, mark that horse with a "no". You are able to change these designations if eligibility changes.
4. Horses that could meet the PO’s eligibility requirements, but have not yet done so, may be left blank or you may check the "checked" box. Using the "checked" box does not make the horse eligible for All-Breeds Awards, but rather, moves the horse to the "checked" list for you to look at again later. Therefore, this feature allows you to not have to look at the same horse over and over again in the "All Unsaved" list. Eventually all horses that have been "checked" must be marked as either "yes" or "no".
5. To move onto the next 25 horses on the list, click the "save and continue" button. To advance in the list, you may access horse’s names by using the letters at the top of the screen.
6. It is recommended that the PO login and verify horses at least twice a month to keep the Adequan®/USDF All-Breeds Awards preliminary standings current.
7. Horses marked “yes” for the All-Breeds awards will only appear in the Adequan®/USDF All-Breeds Awards preliminary standings once all of the award requirements have been met. These requirements are in addition to the requirements needed to appear on the PO’s list. Complete requirements for Adequan®/USDF All-Breeds Awards may be found in the current USDF Member Guide.
Remember, "yes" means eligible for the All-Breeds awards as of September 30, which is the end of the current competition year. For example, if the PO requires the owner of the horse to have a current membership with the PO in order for their horse to be eligible for the All-Breeds awards and the owner has not yet renewed their membership, but could do so prior to September 30th, leave the column blank until their membership has been renewed. This would apply to other cases as well, such as a transfer of ownership.
The score correction reporting period closes October 15th at 5:00 p.m. ET. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. Thus, it will be very important to give a final check to your list on October 15th prior to 5:00 p.m. ET in case there are late changes, or a yes or no selection has not been made.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.