Horse and Rider Combinations Announced for 2020 USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forum
Lexington, KY (January 24, 2020) – The United States Dressage Federation™ (USDF) is pleased to announce that the following horse and rider combinations have been selected to participate in the 2020 USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forum:
- Alexandra Gainer (North Canton, OH) riding Limoncello Equitop (owned by Cathy Widders & Impulsion LLC)
- Laura Ashley Killian (Royal Palm Beach, FL) riding Marino LO (owned by Rebecca Baez)
- Lehua Custer (North Hollywood, CA) riding Fortunato H2O (owned by Lehua Custer)
- Shayna Simon (San Diego, CA) riding Kensington (owned by Shayna Simon)
- Ida Mattisson (Houston, TX) riding J'oie de Vie (owned by Brandye Randermann)
- Ann Dever (Hilliard, OH) riding Finnomenon KFX (owned by Diane Oye)
- Nicole Ardito-Ng (Haymarket, VA) riding Ilaya (owned by Deborah Lowham)
- Mary Fischer (Maple Plain, MN) riding Dance Baby (owned by Mary Fischer)
This year's forum will be held February 17-18, at Fair Sky Farm in Loxahatchee, FL. Trainers and horses have been identified to participate through a selection process and will work with instructors Scott Hassler and Willy Arts throughout the forum. As a special inclusion, Craig Stanley will be joining the forum as a guest instructor. Auditor preregistration for the forum is available online through February 2, and walk-in auditor registration will be available onsite.
For more information about the USDF Sport Horse Prospect Development Forum, contact the USDF office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (859) 971-2277.
Founded in 1973, the United States Dressage Federation is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to education, recognition of achievement, and promotion of dressage. For more information about USDF membership or programs, visit www.usdf.org, email email@example.com, or call (859) 971-2277.