UPDATE: U.S. Dressage Team
Gladstone, NJ - The following change has been made to the USEF Nominated Entry for the US Dressage Team:
Owner Cherry Knoll Farm and rider Todd Flettrich made the decision to withdraw Otto from the selection process and no longer wish to have him considered for the team.
As a result, the updated ranked order of eligible combinations is as follows:
1/3. Steffen Peters and Four Winds Farm's Legolas 92 AND Ravel*
2. Tina Konyot and her own Calecto V
4. Jan Ebeling and Ann Romney, Beth Meyers, Amy Ebeling's Rafalca
5. Adrienne Lyle and Peggy Thomas' Wizard
6. Heather Blitz and her own Paragon
7. Guenter Seidel and Toyon Farm's Fandango
8. Pierre St. Jacques and his own Lucky Tiger
9. Kathleen Raine and Jennifer Mason and David Wightman's Breanna
10. Shawna Harding and her own Come On III
11. Susan Blinks and the Minnesota Group's Robin Hood
12. Jim Koford on Shirley McQuillan's Rhett
*In the 2012 Olympic format, three athlete/horse combinations comprise the team and each rider can only ride one horse. Ravel was granted permission to not contest the Trials and is therefore ranked in third. The USEF was notified by the FEI on June 18th that one individual athlete/horse combination is also eligible to compete in the Individual Competition at the Olympic Games.
The top six ranked horses will fly to England on July 9th.
Follow the U.S. Dressage Team at www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2012Dressage/
Founded in 1973, the United States Dressage Federation is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to education, recognition of achievement, and promotion of dressage. For more information about USDF membership or programs, visit www.usdf.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (859) 971-2277.