All-Star Lineup Announced for 2011 Adequan/USDF National Symposium
Lexington, KY (October 27, 2011) – The United States Dressage Federation (USDF) is pleased to announce that, in addition to the four USEF National Coach presenters at this year's Adequan/USDF National Symposium (December 3-4 in Del Mar, CA), the symposium will feature an all-star line-up of horses and riders. Our line-up includes:
• 2011 Pan Am Team and Individual Gold Medalist Steffen Peters aboard Weltino's Magic
• Olympian Charlotte Bredahl
• World Cup competitor and Olympic Team alternate Leslie Morse
• USDF Grand Prix Reserve Champion Horse of the Year Wizard and Adrienne Lyle, and top 10 finisher Breanna and Kathleen Raine
• FEI Five Year Old Reserve Champion Sanceo with Sabine Schut-Kery
• USEF Four-Year-Old Champion Furst Fiorano with Alyssa Pitts
• USDF Jr/Young Rider Intermediare I Champion Cassie Benson
• Two time NAYRC Team Gold Medalist Madeleine Birch
• 2003 Pan American Games Team Gold Medalist Jan Ebeling
• NAJC Gold Medalist Morgan Heinrichs
Attendees will also see USEF Youth Coach Jeremy Steinberg ride during the Young Horse presentation, in addition to presenting the youth portion of our symposium, and we will have a very special equine guest joining us on Sunday, for a freestyle presentation. These riders along with other well known local equestrians including Lientje Schueler, Sarah Christy, Mette Rosecrantz, David Blake, Marie Medosi, Ignacio Moran, Shannon Peters, and Arianna Barzman-Grennan complete our line-up.
"For the first time in one arena, we will not only have the four USEF National Coaches, but also many of the top American dressage riders and horses together, providing an unprecedented educational weekend. We could not be happier to work with all of these wonderful talents and experts in order to present an event of this caliber to our attendees," stated Stephan Hienzsch, USDF Executive Director.
For more information about the Adequan/USDF National Symposium, the USEF National Coaches, and a complete list of demo riders and horses, or to register, visit www.usdf.org/convention or contact the USDF office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1973, the United States Dressage Federation is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to education, recognition of achievement, and promotion of dressage. For more information about USDF membership or programs, visit www.usdf.org, email email@example.com, or call (859) 971-2277.