Gladstone, NJ - Pending the approval of the USEF High Performance Working Group and the USEF Executive Commitee, the FEI Nominated Entry for the U.S. Dressage Team for the 2012 Olympic Games is as follows.
Athletes and horse are listed in ranked order based on the results from the 2012 USEF Selection Trials & Grand Prix National Championship:
1/3. Steffen Peters and Four Winds Farm's Legolas 92 AND Ravel*
2. Tina Konyot and her own Calecto V
4. Jan Ebeling and Ann Romney, Beth Meyers, Amy Ebeling's Rafalca
5. Adrienne Lyle and Peggy Thomas' Wizard
6. Todd Flettrich and Cherry Knoll Farm's Otto
7. Heather Blitz and her own Paragon
8. Guenter Seidel and Toyon Farm's Fandango
9. Pierre St. Jacques and his own Lucky Tiger
10. Kathleen Raine and Jennifer Mason and David Wightman's Breanna
11. Shawna Harding and her own Come On III
12. Susan Blinks and the Minnesota Group's Robin Hood
13. Jim Koford on Shirley McQuillan's Rhett
*In the 2012 Olympic format, three athlete/horse combinations comprise the team and each rider can only ride one horse. Ravel was granted permission to not contest the Trials and is therefore ranked in third.
Pending final notification from the FEI, the U.S. will also have one Individual rider to compete at the Games.
Follow the U.S. Dressage Team at www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2012Dressage/
Founded in 1973, the United States Dressage Federation is a nonprofit membership organization dedicated to education, recognition of achievement, and promotion of dressage. For more information about USDF membership or programs, visit www.usdf.org, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (859) 971-2277.###