Jr/YR Clinic Rider Application
Submit one application per horse and rider combination. Applications submitted without a YouTube video link must submit their video to USDF prior to the Rider Application deadline. If a video is not submitted before the deadline, the application will not be submitted to the Selection Committee for consideration.
The following must be included or up to date for your application to be considered:
- Rider must be between 14 & 21 (ages 12-14 will be considered if riding in FEI Pony classes)
- Current USDF Youth Participating or Life Member
- Current USEF Junior, Senior or Life member
- Link to a video of rider performing a test on horse listed below
- All riders must be in compliance with rider criteria and application guidelines in order for their application to be forwarded to the selection committee. (see Guidelines for complete information)