» Rider Performance Award Application
Rider Performance Award Application
ATTENTION: A large percentage of all rider award applications received cannot be processed due to score requirements not being met. Please make sure all award requirements are met!
- Please do not submit a USDF Rider Award application until all score requirements have been met.
- Please see the online USDF Member Guide for Rider Award requirements. Questions?
- You are not required to submit copies of your tests.
- Scores may be earned with any test of the level.
- To locate your USDF number, click here.
- Recipients of USDF medals, freestyle bars and Masterís Challenge Awards may digitally submit a picture for the yearbook issue of USDF Connection in September of the competition year in which the award was recognized.
- Submission of a USDF Rider Award application does not guarantee the award will be issued. The USDF office verifies that all Award requirements have been met.
- USDF members with questions as to whether they have met all score requirements for USDF Rider Awards may contact USDF for verification or verify their scores on USDFScores.com. Please note that USDF Group Members only have access to current year scores on USDFScores.com.